Two Seriously Injured In String Of Stabbings Near Easton Community Centre in Bristol

Another violent evening has left two men fighting for their lives in the hospital from stab wounds. Both attacks took place near Easton Community Centre in Bristol on Monday, August 31.

A 29-year-old man was the most seriously injured of the two victims, and police say that he is currently in the hospital with life-threatening injuries, and now undergoing emergency treatment. Another victim, a 28-year-old man is in serious condition but his injuries are not expected to be life-threatening.

Police are not sure if there is any link between the two incidents, and say that it is too early to speculate about such possibilities. There has also been suspicion that the attack could be linked to a separate stabbing which took place in Easton on Sunday.

Acting Det Supt James Riccio, head of the Major Crime Investigation Team, said there were numerous people in the area who witnessed the attacks and pleaded for them to ‘come forward as soon as possible’.

This is a deeply concerning incident in which two men have suffered very serious injuries and one remains in a critical condition in hospital,  he said.

Ricco said that although they don’t know the precise location of the stabbings they are sure that there were several people in the area who could have witnessed the attacks or perhaps seen the suspects running away. He also noted that a cordon will remain in place so police can carry out detailed enquiries at the scene of the crime. Local residents can also expect an increased police presence in the area over the next few days.

Anyone who has any information about any of these incidents should call the police on 101 and give the call handler the reference number 5220197024.

It is also possible to use the Major Incident Public Portal at

They can also give information anonymously through the independent charity Crimestoppers on 101.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Article

Shocking High Speed Chase Reached 120mph Before Ending Near The M6 Toll

Next Article

Man And Woman Arrested After 3-Year-Old Girl Found Dead In Flat