Meet The Team
Edward Cawthorne is a student at the University of Leeds who is working to complete a BA in criminal justice and criminology. Cawthorne is getting his feet wet in the industry by writing about local criminal cases, and is hoping to be a crime scene investigator after graduation.
Latest from Edward Cawthorne
- CCTV Footage Captures Terrifying Knife Attack in Cheetham Hill
- 13-Year-Old Killed In Knife Ambush By “Snapchat Killers” Is Identified
- Woman Who Killed 7-Year-Old On Mother’s Day Found Not Guilty
- Man Sentenced To 12 Years For Brutal Rape Of Woman Lost On Her Way Home
- Footage Shows Man Pouring Fuel On Police As Crowd Shouts “Light Them Up”
- Police Searching For Man Who Sneaked Into Child’s Home And Sexually Assaulted Him
Jessica Brown is a digital nomad who lives on the road, in a constant state of travel between research projects and studies. Brown is an expert on high-tech crime and high profile stories about organised syndicates and white-collar criminals.
Latest from Jessica Brown
- Man Avoids Jail After Pouring Bleach, Stubbing Out Cigarettes On Girlfriend’s Neck
- Man Who Choked Girlfriend In Her Sleep Says He Was Dreaming Of Cage Match
- Woman Faked Terminal Cancer To Scam Friends Into Paying For “Dream Wedding”
- Counterterror Police Chief Warns About “Worrying Trend’ Of Teenage Neo-Nazi Arrests
- Man Who Stabbed 5 People Sentenced To Mental Hospital
- Murder Probe Launched After Deadly Hit and Run In Dunston
Michelle Rawlins is a social worker from London who researches the intersection between poverty and crime and looks for solutions in her community that focus on the root causes of criminal activity. In her free time, she likes to write articles about social issues and criminal justice reform.
Latest from Michelle Rawlins
- Police Release Photo Of Woman Found Dead In Suitcase In London Hostel
- Police Release Photo Of Suspect In “Terrifying” London Sexual Assault
- Nottingham Man Faces £10,000 For Hosting Party of 150 People During Lockdown
- Man Wanted For Kicking Pregnant Woman In The Stomach, Causing Miscarriage
- 15-Year-Old Girl Sexually Assaulted By Three Men On Her Way Home From School In London
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Double Murder In Mistaken Identity Revenge Plot
Peter Thomas is an independent journalist, as well as the founder and editor of crimewatch UK. Thomas formed the crimewatch website and Facebook page because he felt that there should be more of a local focus on the crime stories that matter in our communities. Thomas is also very interested in politics and hopes to someday run for local office.
Latest from Peter Thomas
- Thieves Arrested After Stealing Seven Puppies During Home Burglary
- Grandad Dragged Into The Street And Beaten To Death Over £20
- 65-Year-Old Serial Paedophile Jailed For Abusing Children As Young As 9
- Police Stop Drivers And Issue Fines Of £200 To Those Not Wearing Masks
- Five Children Arrested After 13-Year-Old Boy Is Fatally Stabbed In Reading
- Gifts Stolen From Child’s Grave On Christmas Day And Set On Fire In Cemetery
Steve Rowling was born in Bexley, and began to take an interest in journalism as the editor of his high school newspaper. After graduating from the University of London with a degree in journalism, Rowling began blogging about local crime stories, and was eventually asked to be a regular contributor for crimewatch.uk.
Latest from Steve Rowling
- 62-Year-Old Man Jailed For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Public Park
- Man Held Knife To Woman’s Throat After Conning Her Into Giving Him A Lift
- Man, 40, Raped 13-year-old Girl That He Kidnapped From A Park, Gave Drugs And Drinks
- Portuguese Police Have No Evidence Christian Brueckner Abducted Madeleine McCann
- Man Charged With Murder Who Killed Young Mum While Holding Her Baby
- Video Shows Fireworks Shot At Police And Civilians On Halloween In London