Meet The Team
Edward Cawthorne is a student at the University of Leeds who is working to complete a BA in criminal justice and criminology. Cawthorne is getting his feet wet in the industry by writing about local criminal cases, and is hoping to be a crime scene investigator after graduation.
Latest from Edward Cawthorne
- Four Missing Teenagers Found Deceased in North Wales: A Community Mourns a Tragic Loss
- Over £1.5 Billion Drugs Seized from Frozen Chicken Shipments
- A 73-year-old man was assaulted while walking home from a mosque in Birmingham
- Footage Shows Man Pouring Fuel On Police As Crowd Shouts “Light Them Up”
- CCTV Footage Captures Terrifying Knife Attack in Cheetham Hill
- 13-Year-Old Killed In Knife Ambush By “Snapchat Killers” Is Identified
Jessica Brown is a digital nomad who lives on the road, in a constant state of travel between research projects and studies. Brown is an expert on high-tech crime and high profile stories about organised syndicates and white-collar criminals.
Latest from Jessica Brown
- Tragic Betrayal: Life Sentence for Carer Who Strangled Disabled Mother with Dog Lead
- Two Children Were Seriously Injured after a Shooting in Wolverhampton
- Father and Son Shot Dead in Cambridgeshire
- Man Avoids Jail After Pouring Bleach, Stubbing Out Cigarettes On Girlfriend’s Neck
- Man Who Choked Girlfriend In Her Sleep Says He Was Dreaming Of Cage Match
- Woman Faked Terminal Cancer To Scam Friends Into Paying For “Dream Wedding”
Michelle Rawlins is a social worker from London who researches the intersection between poverty and crime and looks for solutions in her community that focus on the root causes of criminal activity. In her free time, she likes to write articles about social issues and criminal justice reform.
Latest from Michelle Rawlins
- Officer Charged with Attempted Rape
- Stourbridge Graveyard Scene of Sexual Assault on Young Girl by Convicted Offender
- Police Release Photo Of Woman Found Dead In Suitcase In London Hostel
- Police Release Photo Of Suspect In “Terrifying” London Sexual Assault
- Nottingham Man Faces £10,000 For Hosting Party of 150 People During Lockdown
- Man Wanted For Kicking Pregnant Woman In The Stomach, Causing Miscarriage
Peter Thomas is an independent journalist, as well as the founder and editor of crimewatch UK. Thomas formed the crimewatch website and Facebook page because he felt that there should be more of a local focus on the crime stories that matter in our communities. Thomas is also very interested in politics and hopes to someday run for local office.
Latest from Peter Thomas
- Dudley Gun Dealer Arrested: Major Blow to Illegal Firearms Trade in West Midlands
- Knife Assailant Found Guilty of Attempted Murder of Police Officers
- Powerful Gang Boss Jailed For 19 Years As His Criminal Empire Falls
- Report of ‘Tatty Red Van’ Newest Lead In Nicola Bulley Disappearance
- Rapist Police Officer David Carrick Jailed For 36 Life Terms Over “Horrific” Abuse
- Police Believe Nicola Bulley’s Missing Phone Could Have Been A Decoy
Steve Rowling was born in Bexley, and began to take an interest in journalism as the editor of his high school newspaper. After graduating from the University of London with a degree in journalism, Rowling began blogging about local crime stories, and was eventually asked to be a regular contributor for crimewatch.uk.
Latest from Steve Rowling
- Five Suspects Banned From Surrey After Racially-Motivated Attack On Schoolgirl
- Four men were taken into custody after seven cars reported to be stolen were confiscated in Birmingham
- A Man Was Stabbed to Death at a Pub in Ealing, While Another Guy Was Brutally Shot in Walthamstow Park
- 62-Year-Old Man Jailed For Raping 3-Year-Old Girl In A Public Park
- Man Held Knife To Woman’s Throat After Conning Her Into Giving Him A Lift
- Man, 40, Raped 13-year-old Girl That He Kidnapped From A Park, Gave Drugs And Drinks